Los Angeles is home to more than 2300 startups.
Thanks to the technology convergence created in the entertainment industry, Los Angeles is the most creative city of the United States.
These are the key benefits Los Angeles offers:
- LA Managers with extensive experience in entertainment, especially in the audiovisual field.
- Engineers and scientists who are highly-qualified graduates of local universities, which are always at the top of world rankings.
- The cost of living is lower compared to that in the Bay Area and The Silicon Valley.
- A growing ecosystem of accelerators, incubators, and angel investors defines the LA business landscape.
All these elements make Los Angeles the most interesting environment for innovative startups.
Our course aims to leverage these favorable conditions by offering revolutionary business training to young creatives internationally. Many of our participants select LA as their no.1 choice to embark on an accelerator program due to the incredible opportunities for growth.
There are plenty of good ideas out there, but ideas alone don’t create successful businesses. Only experienced entrepreneurs have the knowledge or the expertise to turn an idea into a business. When you make the decision to become an entrepreneur, first you need to ask yourself if your idea is competitive, if consumers can actually appreciate it, and how you can make it happen. Our program will teach you how to strategize and execute without losing touch with your key entrepreneur motivations, or lifestyle goals. We do this by helping you ascertain that your product or service, whatever it is—can satisfy consumer needs and the objectives of the business itself.
Our testimonials include those from tutors, who on a daily basis work with startups and investments, and know how to help you progress effectively in the midst of a fast-moving, chaotic system.
The participants in our program don’t need to have a business idea prior to arriving in LA. As long as you’re willing to prepare and develop an idea throughout the course, you could be eligible for M Accelerator.
There are several outcomes:
- A structured business plan starting with an idea
- Understanding of investors’ expectations and requirements
- An effective pitch for investors
- Knowledge of building and managing a website with WordPress
- Awareness of how to implement effective marketing campaigns
- Improved English language skills and business English
- Social and cultural enrichment in an international environment
- Ability to stand out in a competitive, international environment
- The ability to get business funding
- The ability to become a great team player
- The ability to develop a network of professional contacts on and off the program
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Business plans & business models
- Financial planning & reports
- Marketing & website management
- Presentation & design concepts
- Effective presentation techniques
- Structuring an investor pitch
Our team has more than a decade of experience in the organization of international exchange programs. Many of our students come to the United States for the first time. Before your departure, you will have the opportunity to attend a series of meetings and webminars to prepare you for your American experience. We will also send you our Guidelines for Departure. We strive to help make your experience as worthwhile and enjoyable as possible.