Scott Kelly is Founder and CEO of Black Dog Venture Partners, and a 25 year fundraising, marketing, sales, training and publicity veteran. Scott has raised millions of dollars in capital for disruptive companies, garnered national media coverage for hundreds of regional and national brands and generated millions of dollars in revenues for the companies he has represented.
He has also trained over 1,000 sales people and has taught marketing at the university level in the United States and Europe.
When not making his clients famous, Scott spends his time in countless sporting events with his wife and two boys. He loves a good craft beer and playing with his “Black Dog” Melvin.
Scott past experience:
• Raised $4 billion in public and private capital for corporate clients.
• Founder and CEO of a top public relations, digital marketing agency.
• Secured over 10,000 TV, Radio, Print and Online interviews for clients.
• Developed a social media reach of over 8 million.
• Frequent speaker and lecturer on PR and Digital Marketing.
• Experienced in management and financial consulting, marketing support, sales training, seminar and conference development.
• Started and operated businesses in Russia, India, and Central and South America.
• Provided investment portfolio services for over 1,000 clients.
• Trained over 1,000 investment executives.
• Provided venture capital and media relation services for dozens of start-up, development stage and public companies.
Scott's Honors and Awards
• Arizona Excellence Award, Small Business Institute for Excellence in Commerce (SBIEC), September 2013
• Service Above Self Award, Chandler Rotary Club, April 2012
• Ranked Arizona's Top Marketing Firm, February 2012
• Volunteer of The Year, Junior Achievement Of Arizona, September 2011
Master’s Degree – San Francisco State University
Bachelor’s Degree – Adelphi University