Guidelines for Guest Authors
What do we look for?
We need to maintain the quality of the content on the blog, and guest posts are no different. Please take a glance at the following carefully if you are interested in presenting with guest writing and guest blogging.
No fluff. Practical, Accurate, well-researched posts on the current news in:
Design thinking, Entrepreneurship, Blue ocean strategy, investment strategies, leadership, digital marketing topics such as Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, content marketing strategy, voice technologies, retargeting, voice technologies, influencer marketing, conversion rates, Al/machine learning, growth hacking, link building, Facebook algorithm, chatbots, etc.
Training/case studies/step-by-step leads/how to’s are preferred:
Run your experiments to test your idea related to implementing keywords strategies, Upgrading your Facebook Campaign to the Next Level,..
Readers must have at least one actionable takeaway from each post. Your article must give a solution to the problem.
Your content must be unique; we will check it with https://www.copyscape.com/
- Write the article in a Google Doc – minimal of 2,000 words, and 3000 one step ahead
- Use a casual, gushing, but the authoritative tone – and hook the reader in the prologue!
- The title must be exceptionally captivating. Look at an excellent copy here for examples: https://thehustle.co/daily/
- It must be well analyzed and practical. Include plenty of details and reports.
- Every information MUST BE linked directly to a current article from a trustworthy website.
- Keep paragraphs relatively short for skimming, not like a newspaper article with larger blocks of text, but NOT one sentence per line.
- Use subheadings for quick reading, and when listing three or more similar items, use bullets.
- Include appropriate images or graphs to develop your article. Insert them into the section with the linked source of the image below it.
- Each article must have a focus keyword, and that keyword must have above 500 searches per month in AdWords (and NOT be seasonal).
- If you are plan to get a new trend that you believe will be heartthrob, it needs to be with a graph that is estimated its peak in the last 30 days when the article idea is sourced.
- At the bottom of your article, include a short author bio (2-3 sentences) with your Twitter handle and your website. WordPress uses the avatar from your email address, so be sure that your email has one. Your email address will be private
If you are presenting for the first time, give three example articles, which is best.