In the case of small and medium businesses,
Today, 70 million people work in small and medium sized businesses in the United States. Every day small and medium business, SMBs, have to operate with numerous applications, like Chats, Tasks, Calendar, Apps for Calls and keeping files. The problem is that all those tools work separately.
Each of them works apart, has a different interface, different storage and access settings.
An average employee every day has to switch between as much as 35 application, copying and pasting information from one application to another. Just back and forth, switching between apps wasting precious work time and productivity.
The business loses money because of poor labor organization, misses productivity because teams are spending more time to finish projects, risks data leakage because information is split between personal devices and private accounts.
The root of the problem is that the usage of numerous applications that work separately creates inefficiencies in business communication & collaboration
Unified Communications, UC&C, is a fast-growing Market with a 17% compound annual growth rate and is expected to grow to a size of 100B after only 5 years. The market is highly fragmented with many players and the top 4 market leaders take only 16% of the market.
One single application, one single storage and one single window.
Clout for company corporate workspace platform. Clout for user is a Complete digital workspace.
There is no need other applications. Clout consist of a comprehensive suite with a Messenger that includes chat, Channel & Topics, a Calendar with the ability to share and integrate with other calendars, video and audio call conferencing, Internet & Access settings, and finally Data Storage.
This suite covers 80% of an organization’s needs and to cover the other 20% we built an App Store where companies connect with productivity and business applications for things like management, finance, sales, and HR. The store has API for external integrations and SDK for third-party developers who want create application for own need or for sales.All this parts together create Complete Digital Workspace for company.
The main revenue model for Clout is based on subscription and we will have a secondary revenue stream for applications in our Clout app store. After 3 years, when the number of apps in the store exceeds 1000, revenue from the Clout store will become an equally important source of revenue.
We have already raised 300K and developed a web and mobile version of the Clout collaboration suite. In addition, we have acquired enterprise clients with a waitlist of over 10 clients willing to pay $15k per year for Clout.
CEO Riabinkin has 15 years’ worth of business experience. He launched his first start-up at only 2 and has run 5 successful start-ups. Clout’s key team partners have made several B2B messengers with half million monthly active users.
Company Information & Investment Opportunity:
We are looking for investment to fill up our store with new apps, attract 3000 new clients, and develop SDK for third-part developers