Dreamfully was founded to directly address the growing mental health crisis which has rates of stress, anxiety, and depression at our nation’s highest historic levels. We need to make successful, proven interventions– like mindfulness and meditation– feel more accessible, easy, and fun.
A casual wellness app that makes practicing mindfulness as easy as Tik Tok
Rates of stress, anxiety, and depression at all-time high in America. According to a 2020 study by NAMI, each year, one in five people will experience mental illness. Furthermore, a disappointing majority of those people will not receive treatment for it.
Mental healthcare is
From the consumer perspective
– Consumers need better resources to casually practice wellness
On the B2B side
– Organizations need better emotional data on their employees (very hard to capture)
Meditation apps have validated mindfulness as a tool to manage wellness, but still fall short for users.
Existing mindfulness apps are not optimized for those who are visually oriented, those who demand engaging content
Meditation is the leading mental health intervention, but in terms of software/apps, is limited to prioritizing those who are audio-oriented. For many, this makes meditation difficult to practice and not engaging enough to compete with all the available distracting visual media. This leaves a large gap of people- over 150M- who can be getting additional benefit but are not.
Meditation is booming, but leaving behind those who are visually oriented.
69M U.S adults meditate at least 1x/week
– The Business ResearchCompany,2021
8/10 Americans are severely affected by stress/anxiety
– MHA, 2021
$9B projected 2027 global meditation market size
– Data Bridge Market Research, 2020
$4B project global 2027 mindfulness app market size
– Absolute Market Insights, 2020
Early Success Insights
Early metrics show a clear path to product market fit.
Welcome to Dreamfully
Dreamfully produces clinically driven and visually orientated meditation videos that relieve stress, gather focus, and put you in a better place.
By adding qualities of on-screen visual immersion, we can make this otherwise challenging practice feel more engaging, effortless, and fun. This helps us capture our audience’s attention, imagination, and heart, making it easier to help them.
Visually-guided mindfulness made engaging, easy, and effective via the Dreamfully app. This application leverages guided breathing, relaxing imagery, community-created content, affirmations, healing audio, and more. And it’s all backed by science.
Users are able to
- Create their own visual mindfulness experiences using Dreamfully’s easy toolkit
- Send your friends personalized relaxation Dreams as easily as sending a TikTok
Dreamfully leverages app insights to provide organizations with actionable emotional data. In one solution, Dreamfully does both:
- Helps our users access effective wellness practices
- Helps solve the inability of organizations to get meaningful emotional data
We are monetizing in Q4, 2021, and will generate by EOY1
Simple Tiered Subscription Model
We offer 3 different tiers for people and groups of people with different needs
Go to Market Strategy
B2B & B2B2C via qualified distribution channels
– Distribution into clinical networks (therapists, psychologists) for up to 20,000+ end users (spearheaded by Mendi Baron, Dreamfully clinical advisor)
– 2 pilot programs with leading CA universities
– Approached by internationally-leading employee broker firm for distribution as corporate wellness offering
Scale through product-led-growth, invest in business development
– Incentivized sharing, empowered content creators, social virality
– Double down on b2b biz dev after proving PMF & profitability
– Nationally-coordinated press strategy, marquee partnerships, working with top influencers
We all know that meditation offers great opportunity. We differentiate ourselves by focusing exclusively on on-screen, visually-guided experiences–there are no companies currently dedicated to this, and our production pipeline serves as a competitive advantage to strengthen our opportunity.
Our traction to date includes validating our product among mental health professionals, refining and building our prototype, and proving customer interest. This includes testing our content via clinical networks which has successfully proven both market interest and product value.
The team consists of experts in mindfulness, proven growth hackers, and advisors who’ve helped scale companies to $100M+ valuations
To go to market, prove PMF, and reach $240,000 ARR by the end of Y1